This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/4/2020
END DATE 8/25/2020
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDatabase Administrator FOR U.S. GOVERNMENT CLIENT
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community. We are looking for innovators that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help support national security missions.
That s where you come in.
As a Database Administrator supporting our Intelligence Community (IC) client, you ll:
* Work with enterprise data that must be ingested into the warehouse, based on various business data rules; knowledge of the integrated timing of nightly job runs across the enterprise.
* Implement complex security policies in Oracle, such as with Fine-Grained Access Control.
* Demonstrate on-the-job experience with Agile development methodology.
Benefits You ll Enjoy
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
* Generous Leave
* 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
* $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
* Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
What Employees Say
Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis.
Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees
* TS/SCI clearance with poly
* 10 + years on-the-job experience supporting business systems connecting to enterprise databases.
* Support business systems connect types (JDBC, ODBC, DB Links) during Oracle versions upgrades (ie 9i - 10g, 10g- 11g, 11g - AWS Oracle for RDS).
* Experience with Oracle OE
Nice to Have
* Demonstrated on-the-job software engineering and database development skills.
* Knowledge of the Sponsor information security rules/regulations.
Engage your Expertise
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities. Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.