Lead Enablement Specialist - Networking
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/6/2020
END DATE 8/15/2020
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Lead Enablement Specialist - Networking
What we're looking for:
You will create and deliver highly technical training content for employees, partners, and customers in the use and implementation of Citrix products in complex situations. You drive the dissemination of deep technical knowledge for one of Citrix s core product lines. This is accomplished by leading virtual teams of cross-functional resources in the development of a complete set of training deliverables (i.e. scripts, application modules, labs, testing procedures, product installation guides, product configuration templates, presentations, and whitepapers) as part of Services Enablement projects and consulting engagements.
During projects, you will provide technical thought leadership, and manage stakeholder and executive sponsor relationships with engineering groups, customers, partners, Supportability, and Technical Support to enable the team to develop specifications for technical training content. You may prepare training materials and/or training plans from engineering documentation, field service requirements or software documentation
You will act as an expert in at least one core Citrix product line and related foundational technologies and focuses on developing expertise in another core Citrix product line. Their analyses of complex design considerations influence the product line and product strategies. The Lead Enablement Specialist may provide day-to-day guidance to more junior team members. Their work is performed with little supervision.
- Project Management - The capacity to understand and/or manage the Product Lifecycle & Readiness (PLR) process, tollgates, and associated deliverables. Includes the ability to develop collaborative plans and relationships with stakeholders, partners, technical field teams, and/or product groups around the shared goal of preparing Technical Support Personnel, Citrix Sales Engineers, Consultants, and/or Partners with the knowledge they need to effectively market and support products and integration capabilities.
- Content Delivery - The ability to effectively present technical training material to various audiences (Technical Support, Consulting, SE's, etc.). Includes non-traditional delivery methods such as training remote audiences through alternative technologies including videoconferencing and webinars.
- Content Development - The ability to create high-quality technical training collateral; including presentations, lab documentation and setup guides, whitepapers, knowledgebase documents, and training videos. Includes growing one s knowledge of Citrix products and underlying technologies toward expertise, as well as one s ability to communicate about them.
- Communication - Shares appropriate information that helps others. Fosters open communication and stays receptive to bad news as well as good. Uses clear, direct, straightforward communications with others. Encourages constructive dialogue to ensure all opinions and possibilities are heard.
- Accountability Makes no excuses and takes full responsibility for their actions and results. Is reliable and can be counted on to do what he or she says is going to be done. Follows up and monitors progress to ensure that things stay on track. Acts with a sense of purpose and sets clear direction for others to follow. Effectively deals with performance challenges and setbacks. Works through ambiguity to maintain momentum and achieve progress
- Teamwork - Looks for ways to create organizational synergy and to harness cross-functional efforts. Is consistently cooperative, collegial, and professional in working with people within and outside of one s group. Supports higher level agendas and makes it his or her business to support corporate interests. Respects and relates well to people from varied backgrounds
- Excellence Orientation - Shows persistence and tenacity in working towards goals. Pursues goals beyond what is typically expected or expressed. Is results-oriented, with a strong drive to accomplish objectives and meet high standards. Strives to improve its performance and to have a significant impact on Citrix s success. Continuously seeks to enhance the quality and detail of services, products, & processes.
- Authenticity - Is consistently approachable and transparent, and refuses to let ego undermine relationships. Shows concern and respect for people, their knowledge, and contributions. Remains calm and composed even in stressful or trying circumstances. Is confident, but at the same time shows grace and humility. Acts ethically and is above reproach.
- Requires deep knowledge of job areas obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Viewed as having a specialty within a discipline. May have a broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years of prior relevant experience; or Master s degree with 6 years; or Ph.D. with 3 years of experience.
- Windows Networking, Active Directory required
- Advanced Networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, Firewalls, Network Security) required
- Knowledge of core Virtualization concepts required
- Ability to administer, implement or support at least one core Citrix product
- 8+ years of IT industry experience with an emphasis on Networking and Virtualization technologies preferred (as Consultant, Sales Engineer, Support Specialist or Readiness specialist)
- 3+ years experience in deployment, configuration or support of the Citrix core product (such as XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer or NetScaler)
- Citrix Certified
- Working knowledge of Network Security technologies (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS)
- Working knowledge of Networking (Routing, switching, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Load Balancers (NetScaler, F5, Cisco CSS)
- Working knowledge Network Operating Systems (IOS, CatOS, JunOS)
- Working knowledge of Layer 4-7 load balancing and SSL acceleration
What you re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do including how we work. If you re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Customer/Technical Training
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant