Project Manager, Solar Roof
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/13/2020
END DATE 9/15/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Role
Tesla is looking for a Solar Roof Project Manager (Project Manager) who will be responsible for the day to day activities and management of Solar Roof crews and projects. The Project Manager will provide oversite of material ordering and logistics, crew expectations, project schedules, and customer communication. The Project Manager will work closely with various departments to ensure Solar Roof projects are completed in a safe, productive, and profitable manner, while maintaining Tesla quality and customer experience standards.
* Coordination of scheduling between Subcontractors, Operations Manager, Energy Adviser,
* Scheduling team, and Customer
* Complete Project Reviews for scope and cost adders, owner obligations and site conditions
* Coordinate project start, including site walks and customer interactions
* Maintain communication with customers for duration of their projects
* Provide communication to Solar Roof crews and their managers about project expectations
* Review and create project cases as needed for tracking
* Provide technical assistance to crews
* Work with operations staff, distribution, and logistics to ensure material availability & coordinate material delivery
* Provide Solar Roof team feedback to improve process and procedure to meet project/program goals
* Provide management with information on crew and individual performance when requested
* High School Diploma or GED
* Computer Proficiencies in Work, Excel and Outlook
* Experience Climbing Ladders and Working at Heights
* Preferred 1+ Years Estimator/Project Manager Experience
* Detail-oriented, resourceful and able to manage shifting priorities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Ability to positively and effectively interact with internal and external customers
* Regular, reliable and predictable performance required
* Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.