Configuration Manager (EBD/D89)*
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/27/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Eglin AFB, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Configuration Manager, Journeyman - Direct Attack Systems
Job Code: D89 (APE JM)
Job Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL (Eglin AFB)
Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Configuration Manager supporting the Direct Attack Division, AFLCMC/EBD. This division consists of the Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP), BLU-120, Joint Programmable Fuze (JPF), Hard Target Void Sensing Fuze (HTVSF), Medium Caliber Ammo, and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) of multiple assets and a number of other US and FMS air-to-ground munitions and supporting systems in various acquisition phases. Their mission is to advance combat capability through life cycle management of direct attack systems and enterprise-level air armament mission planning capabilities, integrate existing standard munitions, and launch platforms and integrate with C41 capabilities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Provide resources with the knowledge and experience to efficiently and effectively deliver systems engineering capability in support of the acquisition process
* To provide knowledge and experience to support the following activities for Armament Systems: material solution analysis, technology, engineering, and manufacturing development, production and deployment, and operation and support
* Provides resources with knowledge and experience in the planning and management of product baseline configurations to include configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, and configuration verification and auditing, in accordance with military and industrial guidance
* BS Engineering and 5+ years of relevant experience; or MS Engineering and 3+ years of relevant experience
* Active Secret Clearance
* Possess the knowledge and experience, which should include application and execution of the following systems engineering technical and technical management processes: requirements definition and analysis, architecture design, implementation, integration, verification and validation, transition, decision analysis, technical planning, technical assessment, requirements management, risk management, configuration management, technical data management, and interface management
* Must be willing/able to travel as needed (approx. 20%) and able to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
* Effective communication skills both orally and in writing
* Must be a US Citizen
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. Is An Innovative Small Business Committed To Providing World-class Technical, Management, And Training Support Services To Government And Public Sector Clients. We Focus On People, Processes, And Performance To Deliver Superior Results. Since Our Inception In 1997, Our Commitment To Mission Success And Customer Satisfaction Has Been Recognized With Exponential Growth And Exceptional Past Performance Ratings. We Accept Challenging Assignments And Drive Projects From The Planning Stages, Through Implementation, And Into Operations And Support.
The Contractor Will Not Discharge Or In Any Other Manner Discriminate Against Employees Or Applicants Because They Have Inquired About, Discussed, Or Disclosed Their Own Pay Or The Pay Of Another Employee Or Applicant.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. Is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Pregnancy, National Origin, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Or Expression, Marital Status, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, Or Other Factors Protected By Federal, State, And/or Local Law. This Policy Applies To All Terms And Conditions Of Employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability