Certified Nursing Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/29/2020
END DATE 8/23/2020
Come work for one of Oregon's 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA
Full-Time Swing Shift (Eve 2p-10p) Available
Full-time CNA's Only: Rotating schedule allows for Friday, Saturday and Sunday off every 3 rd week.
Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside
4515 Sunnyside Rd. SE
Salem, OR 97302
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan.
* Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes
* Review patient care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident's daily care routine have been made on the care plan
* Inform the nurse supervisor of any changes in the resident's condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident's care plan
* Assist resident's with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment
* Ensure residents' rooms are ready for receiving and help residents feel comfortable
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to charge nurses, director of nursing, and/or administrator
* Have a 10 th grade education or above
* Be a licensed certified nursing assistant in this state
* Have a passion for caregiving and enhancing the quality of life for our residents
* Tuition assistance
* Mentorship opportunities
* Free nursing assistant classes
* Sign-on bonus for nursing assistants (NA) and certified nursing assistants (CNA) at select locations
* Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
* Generous employee referral program
* Paid time off
* 401K retirement plan
* Flexible spending accounts
* Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
Nestled in the capitol of Oregon is Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside, an 88-bed skilled nursing community. Their services include: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care, and respite care.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is proud to be named one of Oregon's most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal as they continually strive to enhance the life of every person they serve.
Get to know more about Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside on their website and Facebook.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503