Configuration/Data Manager (EBM/M35)*
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/2/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Eglin AFB, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: M35
Job Title: Acquisition Program Specialist, Journeyman (APS JM)
Job Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL (Eglin AFB)
Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Configuration Manager/Data Manager (CM/DM) supporting Small Diameter Bomb (SDB) II, StormBreaker, within AFLCMC/EBM. The Miniature Munitions division (EBM) consists of SDB I, SDB II, and the JAGM-F Demo. SDB I is in production, development, and sustainment, as well as Foreign Military Sales (FMS), and SDB II is in production and development and will be fielded to the warfighter in 2020. The CM/DM position is located in the SDB II program office on Eglin AFB but the individual selected will be required to work closely with the prime contractor.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Conduct Configuration/Data Management activities for SDB II
* Provide 30/60-day Contract Deliverable Requirement List (CDRL) forecast to SDB II
* Retrieve CDRL submittals from contractor's SharePoint site and task to program POCs for functional review
* Collect/collate CDRL comments into one document for the Contracting Officer to provide back to the contractor
* Accomplish Physical Configuration Audit/Functional Configuration Audit (PCA/FCA), Configuration Control Boards (CCB), Program Reviews, Engineering Review Boards (ERB) planning and execution; tracked and completed ERB/CCB action items
* Conduct technical evaluations for CM/DM
* Create and configure plans and procedures for all CM and DM duties (update Configuration Management Plan-CMP, Configuration Management Operation Plan-CMOP)
* Perform CM/DM configuration identification, change control, status accounting, audits and data tracking, and media reproduction
* Establish and update CM tasks/requirements for the program, contracts, and suppliers
* Identify work products to be placed under CM control and documents level of CM control throughout the program's life cycle
* Provide direction to participating organizations/contractors to ensure compliance with CM processes and requirements
* Provide general CM support and/or training to internal and external customers
* Review and release initial/revised Technical Data Package (TDP) documents and engineering changes (Change Notices, Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and Variances)
* Collect reviews, processes, and maintained engineering data in the CM tool
* Responsible for program office DM including CDRLs, deliverables, and document control
* Design and maintain shared databases of individual CM status reporting
* AS + 10 years relevant experience or BA/BS + 5 years relevant experience or MA/MS + 2 years relevant experience
* Active Secret Clearance
* Must be willing/able to travel (minimal expected) as required and able to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
* Must be able to work varied/flexible hours
* Effective communication skills both orally and in writing
* Must be a US Citizen
* Government CM/DM training preferred
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. Is An Innovative Small Business Committed To Providing World-class Technical, Management, And Training Support Services To Government And Public Sector Clients. We Focus On People, Processes, And Performance To Deliver Superior Results. Since Our Inception In 1997, Our Commitment To Mission Success And Customer Satisfaction Has Been Recognized With Exponential Growth And Exceptional Past Performance Ratings. We Accept Challenging Assignments And Drive Projects From The Planning Stages, Through Implementation, And Into Operations And Support.
The Contractor Will Not Discharge Or In Any Other Manner Discriminate Against Employees Or Applicants Because They Have Inquired About, Discussed, Or Disclosed Their Own Pay Or The Pay Of Another Employee Or Applicant.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. Is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Pregnancy, National Origin, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Or Expression, Marital Status, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, Or Other Factors Protected By Federal, State, And/or Local Law. This Policy Applies To All Terms And Conditions Of Employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability