This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/3/2020
END DATE 7/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONCentral Bethany seeks a Security Resource Representative to provide security and customer service for both our commercial and residential properties in our charming Bethany Village community. The right candidate will be professional and personable. This is a F/T position.
Shifts available are currently the following:
Tuesday - Saturday 1:00 - 9:30pm - Permanent position
Sunday - Thursday 5:00am - 1:30pm - Temporary position; could be up to 12 weeks
Salary: $15.50 - $16.00
Provide unarmed security patrols of commercial and residential communities
Assist the fire department when called to attend property emergencies
Help with tenant lock outs
Document any illegal activity
Provide great customer service to our tenants, through good communication and follow-up
Assist on minor maintenance needs
Set up and patrol during company events
Monitor community for lighting and safety problems
Security experience a plus
High school diploma or equivalent
At least 18 years of age
DPSST licensing preferred but not required
Detail Oriented, ensuring high standards are met
Good communication skills
Hardworking and Positive Attitude
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits for employees, their spouses, and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children
- FREE disability and supplemental life insurance
- 401k retirement program to help with your future
- FREE athletic club membership for employee (free family membership for FT employees)
- FREE Employee Assistance Program providing counseling, financial and legal assistance
- Generous paid time off
- 15% discounted housing (West Park & South Park)
- Discounted services at b Salon & Spa
- Discounts on food and drink from Bethany Athletic Club Bistro & Laurel Parc Dining Room
- Company-wide activities, recognition programs, prizes and discounts!
Central Bethany is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Central Bethany does business. Successful candidates must pass a background check.