Cook/ Dietary Aide
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/4/2020
END DATE 8/3/2020
Maryland Treatment Centers, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us
Mountain Manor Treatment Centers provides a comprehensive continuum of treatment for men and women with problems involving substance use. We feature specialty services for young adults and adults. Clinical programs include assessment, residential/inpatient, detoxification, day treatment, intensive outpatient and outpatient substance abuse, dual diagnosis, mental health, special education and prevention services. Mountain Manor treatment programs are accredited by the Joint Commission (JCAHO).
As a Full-Time Cook/ Dietary Aide, you will be responsible for preparing safe, high quality food according to menus and recipes provided.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Prepare large quantities (up to 100 portions) of high quality and great tasting food, following standardized recipes, within required production schedule and sanitation standards.
- Maintain basic food recipes, preparation, service, and sanitation principles.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Maintains an exceptionally high level of sanitation and food safety throughout the kitchen.
- Dependable and able to meet schedule requirements (attendance and punctuality).
- Monitor and control security of the operation protecting company assets and foods.
- Work requires the safe use of knives, slicers, choppers, mixers, ovens, measuring cups/spoons and thermometers.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with staff, clients and visitors.
-All other job duties as assigned.
-Must be able to work a flexible schedule. As early as 5AM and as late as 6:15PM. Weekend work may be required.
Education and Experience: Should have 2 years related experience and/or training in food production; Current ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification.