This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/5/2020
END DATE 9/2/2020
Heartland Payment Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY:Are you looking to join a creative team that supports a large, quickly growing technology innovator? This isn t your usual fill-in-the-blank corporate position. We re building a B2B marketing team to shake up the industry and create raving fans of our financial technology solutions.
Heartland is looking for an experienced and exceptionally skillful designer with a full toolbelt of skillsets. This individual must be extremely innovative, artistic and creative. The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads. This individual will often collaborate on projects with colleagues and external resources and be a bastion for quality and consistency.
The successful candidate will work on both revenue generating marketing initiatives as well as product design aimed at solving various problems and delivering value to our customers. All while maintaining a cohesive, recognizable brand standard and message. We re an energetic team of creatives who value innovation, forward-thinking design and a work environment that promotes cooperative effort. Our team cares about creative problem solving, focuses on serving others through our solutions and pursues excellence in quality in all the work we do.
The job is to utilize all resources available to develop design solutions that attract and engage the viewer to make a decision, such as buy a product or service particularly within the B2B space.
The Digital Designer reports to the Creative Director and needs to be able to work independently as well as within and often leading a team not limited to, other designers, copywriters, A/V specialists, strategists and other internal and external resources
SOUNDS GREAT, BUT WHO S HEARTLAND?
Heartland delivers fast, secure payment processing and business solutions such as payroll, point of sale, customer engagement, lending and more to over 400,000 businesses nationwide. Heartland is part of Global Payments, a Fortune 500 company, and is recognized as one of the nation s best employers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
* Support Heartland s B2B target products, which incorporate web-based apps, proprietary software, hardware, packaging, experience, sales support and more.
* Research and create original work and develop ideas around the value messaging to a selected audience
* Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
* Make stunning and thought-provoking content to different customer types through next-generation web and digital media cultivate and carry a deep understanding of social and digital channels and creative principals for all platforms
* Communicate company messages in ways that inspire, inform and captivate various external audiences across our markets positioning Heartland as a thought leader in the industry
* Foster an environment of creativity and collaboration aimed at the customer experience
* Maintain vendor relationships and outside resources required for various projects
* Ensure brand consistency and quality across all media
* Work within our team s project management software (Wrike) to understand, plan, develop, adjust and deliver along multiple project timelines
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
* An exceptional and diverse design portfolio that showcases abilities and scope of proficiency
* Bachelor s Degree in Fine Arts or Design related field
* 6+ years as a professional designer
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products
* Multimedia experience with film, animation graphics, is a big+ (ie: Premier, Final Cut, After Effects)
* Proficiency in Mac computers and operating systems
* Comfortable with Microsoft Office & Google Suites software
* Experience with both digital and print production methods
* HTML & coding knowledge is expected
* Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
* Intelligent information gathering ability through questioning and investigating toward creative solutions
* Ability to work well in a team environment and lead teams giving and receiving appropriate critique for the betterment of the solution
* Dedication to graphic consistency and quality across all channels
* Passion for learning and further developing skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment, and manage time well
* Ability to meet deadlines and produce content quickly
* Experience in fintech, banking or technology is ideal
ADDITIONAL SKILLS NEEDED
Being able to communicate proficiently
Being attentive to details
Listening to critiques
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.