Respiratory Therapist - Part-Time Nights
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/9/2020
END DATE 8/25/2020
Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
Saint Petersburg, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESPIRATORY THERAPIST - PART-TIME NIGHTS
Requisition #: 244367
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Work Shift: Night Shift
Work Week: Part Time (30 - 39)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: July 8, 2020
The Respiratory Therapist s purpose is to provide quality respiratory care to our patients, including routine and complex procedures, using a wide variety of techniques and equipment. Collaborates care with the multidisciplinary team and communicate effectively with others. Ensures patient care meets quality standards established by the hospital, department and regulatory agencies. Is accountable for maintaining all skills and knowledge necessary to provide safe, effective and developmentally appropriate respiratory care to all ages of patients from neonate to adolescent. Along with other members of the care team, is responsible for patient outcomes which meet the high standards of care provided by JHACH.
Work Hours; Night Shift 7:00pm- 7:30am/ Part-time
Work Location: Saint Petersberg, FL
* Associate Degree
* Current Florida Respiratory Therapist Licensure
* Current Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NRBC) OR current Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) credential by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) OR an equivalent credential acceptable to the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
* Must be a graduate from a Registered Respiratory Therapy Program approved by the Commission of Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC)
* Minimum of 1 year experience as a Respiratory Therapist
* Current BLS/PALS certification from the American Heart Association
* Current NRP certification if working in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
* For Lifeline positions must also have:
* Minimum of five years experience in a clinical setting
* Minimum of 2000 hours caring for Level II or III neonatal patients as defined by Florida Rule 64J-1.006
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.