Field Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/10/2020
END DATE 7/15/2020
Altitude Development Group
Post Falls, ID
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur company has increased net sales by 330% and has enjoyed double-digit new sales growth every year for the last 8 consecutive years. If you re the type of person who is hungry for success, we are eager to speak to you!
Field Sales Representative
Altitude is growing, and we are looking for high performers to join our sales team. Many of our top salespeople had no previous sales experience before coming to work here (but they re awesome at it now!) so even if you ve never sold anything before, you may still be exactly who we re looking to hire. That being said, there are many people who would not be a good fit for this role, so please read the description below thoroughly and carefully.
What Makes Someone Successful Here?
A track record of success. The ability to work through and overcome challenges. You have a proven history of being outstanding and above-average in one or more areas of your personal, educational, athletic, and/or professional life.
An ability to manage your day and be effective & efficient. You are extremely good at managing your own workflow and schedule, and you do not need or want someone to supervise or micromanage you throughout the workday.
Remarkable communication and presentation skills. You enjoy presenting or communicating in educational or professional environments, and you love talking to strangers and getting people to open up to you (or people naturally open up to you).
Our Work Ethic & Mindset:
We believe in finding people who are a great fit with our culture, and are already living out our core values of Ownership, Growth, and Service in their personal and professional life. We strive to be exceptional at what we do, and are constantly looking to learn and improve.
The Role We re Looking To Fill:
As a Field Sales Representative, your goal is to thoughtfully connect with business owners and key decision-makers at businesses through in-person sales calls. You will spend most of your day out working in your territory, building rapport with potential clients and doing product demonstrations either at the initial meeting or scheduling a future meeting with them. You will also spend part of each day following up on potential leads either in person or on the phone and closing in-process sales that are not yet completed.
In addition to making sales, Field Sales Reps are expected to report their daily and weekly sales metrics, set up their weekly schedule and goals in advance each week, and participate in daily morning meetings on the phone with fellow sales reps and sales leaders and managers.
What We Expect From You:
1. Build Rapport. To make sales, you must first create interest and build trust with your potential clients, and this will require you to have an outgoing, honest, energetic, and big personality. If you are afraid of talking to strangers or don t enjoy having meaningful conversations with someone you just met 30 seconds ago, this role may not be a good fit for you.
2. Transfer Belief: To make sales, you must be confident in your interactions in a way that tells the client that a product demo with you will be a worthwhile use of their time and leaves no doubt that the products you re offering them will provide value to them. That includes a willingness on your part to address any objections and potential pushback in a confident and comfortable manner.
3. Be Coachable: Our approach to sales is quite simple and common but also very proprietary. Many of the activities we do are practiced in sales teams everywhere in other industries besides ours, but the expectations we have and the ways that we approach even a short conversation are unique. To be successful as a Field Sales Rep, you must be able to listen to feedback, own that feedback, and then take action to implement that feedback and correct weaknesses.
4. Have Discipline & Grit: Next to coachability, the most important attribute that leads to success and top performance in this role is the ability to persist. You must be relentless and be able to draw from past experiences of times in life when you encountered adversity and overcame it. Sales involves daily rejection, and you must be capable of pushing through it without losing your cool, getting flustered, or taking it personally.
5. Desire To Work Hard & Grow: This is a role that will challenge you and help you grow professionally and personally. To be successful, you must have high expectations for yourself and be willing to put in the time, the effort, and the sweat equity to meet those expectations.
What else should I know?
We take our responsibility as a company seriously and aim to make this the best job that you've had (and one that sets you up for future success). We want your career here to be the most rewarding work experience you ve ever had, and that's why we provide:
Virtual classroom training as well as one-on-one field training
Compensation includes a weekly draw option and uncapped commissions
Average first-year income is $88,000 plus bonuses. First-year income can range from $53,000 for sales reps who are meeting minimum sales criteria to $200,000+ for top sales performers
Lifetime vested renewal commissions on your entire book of business
Quarterly and annual incentive trips
Autonomous career advancement and performance-based promotions
Professional development and leadership training
A feeling of significance that comes from the product you are selling and the relationships you are building with teammates and local businesses
Schedule flexibility based on results achieved rather than time worked
Work around other like-minded, driven, caring people in a culture that feels like a family
Find out more about a career with us by visiting our website at www.altitudecrew.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!