This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/12/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMEDICATION AIDE
Avamere at Hillsboro
2000 SE 30th Ave
Work where you make a difference!
Full/Part-Time Various Shifts Position Available
Avamere at Hillsboro 2000 SE 30th Ave
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
As a medication aide with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job it s a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career path.
* Administer medications as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the director of health services and according to current policies, procedures, and practices
* Care for residents and assist in updating each resident s service plan
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance
* Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and eating
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum one-year experience in a healthcare setting
* Experience administering medications in accordance with established clinical standards and requirements of this state
* Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with elders
* Tuition assistance
* Mentorship opportunities
* Free nursing assistant classes
* Sign-on bonus for nursing assistants (NA) and certified nursing assistants (CNA)
* Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
* Generous employee referral program
* Paid time off
* 401K retirement plan
* Flexible spending accounts
* Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.