Digital Marketing Specialist - Health at Home
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/14/2020
END DATE 8/31/2020
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONOver 15,000 hospitals and senior living communities rely on STANLEY Healthcare solutions to empower caregivers. By connecting caregivers to essential information, to each other, and to those in their care, STANLEY Healthcare is committed to enabling caregivers to deliver better care through its portfolio of Safety and Security, Health and Wellness, Workflow and Operations, and Supply Chain Management solutions. STANLEY Healthcare is a part of Stanley, Black & Decker, Inc.
Seeking a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team to support our Health@Home initiatives. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and guiding our consumer-focused digital marketing projects from conception to completion.
* Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases, podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
* Regularly track and gain insights into competitorsu0027 strategies
* Develop and monitor core marketing KPIs and understand ROI metrics across acquisition channels
* Liaise with Agencies, Marketing, Sales and Product development teams
* Suggest strategies and methods for ongoing digital marketing optimization and multi-channel improvement
* Stay up to date with the latest digital media technologies and trends
* Organize and drive meetings for internal and external project stakeholders
* 2+ years of experience with content management as a Digital Media Specialist or Digital Project Manager
* 2+ years of experience with PPC, SEO and other digital campaigns
* Associateu0027s Degree
* Bacheloru0027s Degree
* Knowledge of web design and the principles behind best practices
* E-commerce experience
* Willingness to learn and work with cross-functional teams to successfully drive agile marketing innovation and execution
* Good time-management and organizational skills
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Consumer focused mindset
* A critical thinker with the ability to solve problems and present ideas
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law