This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/14/2020
END DATE 8/17/2020
Vector Technical, Inc.
Our client in Parma, OH, is a leading manufacturer of carbon products. They are in need of Maintenance Technicians to join their team.
Starting pay is $22 - $27/hour, based on experience
1st shift - NO WEEKENDS
* Routine and preventative maintenance on production equipment.
* Installation and repair of equipment; including, pneumatics, hydraulics and electrical.
* Building maintenance, carpentry and plumbing.
* Fabrication of equipment and functional parts.
* Routine maintenance on tow motors.
* Assemble, install and repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery and equipment.
* Maintenance of wiring systems, pumps, motors and knowledge of 110v, 240v, 480v, 3-phase and basic PLC' s.
* Install, maintain and rebuild pumps; including, fluid, diaphragm, progressive cavity and hydraulic pumps.
* 5 or more years' experience as an Electrical Maintenance Tech. CNC experience a huge plus
* High School Diploma or GED
* Electrical aptitude knowledge of building maintenance and machine maintenance.
* Ability to read and understand electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, micrometers, tape measures, calipers and other measuring instruments.