This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/19/2020
END DATE 8/15/2020
Highlands Ranch, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONCreate your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
A desirable opportunity exists on our highly accomplished housekeeping team. The selected candidate will have responsible for assisting the Director of Housekeeping in monitoring the community cleanliness and laundry processing. This includes, but is not limited to the:
* Supervision of Housekeeping and Laundry staff
* Ordering and control of supplies
* Tracking materials inventory
* Cleaning resident apartments and common areas as needed
Qualified applicants are required to possess a minimum of 5 years of housekeeping/laundry experience in Hospitality, Healthcare, Environmental Services or Senior Living Environment. Prior supervisory experience is preferred. High school diploma or GED equivalent is required. Associate Degree or equivalent years of experience in the field is preferred. Member of International Executive Housekeepers Association, Inc. (I.E.H.A.), Certified Executive Housekeeper (C.E.H.), is a plus. Must possess a valid and current driver's license, where applicable.
Additional requirements include:
* Ability to supervise and lead employees
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be capable of operating and maintaining all housekeeping / laundry equipment (i.e., pressing machines, commercial washer/dryer, buffing machines, etc.)
* Knowledge of applicable state regulations
* Demonstrate knowledge of Infection Control, Hazardous Waste, Disaster Plan, etc.
* Basic knowledge of MS Office
Vi offers hours that support work/life balance, competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career.
Location Address2850 Classic Drive, Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80126