Direct Support Professional (DSP) - Children's Residential
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/19/2020
END DATE 8/7/2020
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and teens? Are you looking for a new challenge with real purpose? As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) within Bancroft s Pediatric and Adolescent Residential Program, you ll support children with autism and disabilities and empower them to realize their best life.
Join a Care Team That Cares About You
Bancroft is hiring throughout Burlington and Camden County, including Mount Laurel, Cherry Hill and Voorhees, NJ. Various schedules and shifts are currently available, including full-time, part-time, evenings, and overnights.
How You Can Make a Real Impact:
* Empower children to develop skills for daily life
* Encourage their independence through personalized plans of care
* Plan events and outings to build the Bancroft community
* Belong to supportive team that holds one another accountable
* Communicate with residents, families, and guardians
Hear From Real Employees About Life at Bancroft
Meet Myles - Meet Jillian - Meet Alyssa
We re Hiring Compassionate Team Members Who:
* Are 18 years of age or older
* Have a current, non-provisional driver s license in good standing
* Possess a high school diploma or GED
* Work well in teams and are open to learning new skills
* Have the ability and willingness to work weekends
* Associate s or Bachelor s degree
* Experience supporting individuals with developmental disabilities
What You ll Love About Bancroft:
* Meaningful Purpose: We truly make a difference in the lives of others, which inspires us to be better people, and gives us purpose.
* Lasting Bonds: We are a close-knit, committed team who feel like a second family
* Personal Growth: There are opportunities to learn and build skills, professional development, career advancement, tuition assistance, and loan repayment programs
* Outstanding Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, tuition assistance up to $5,250 each year, discounted tuition at local colleges and universities, retirement savings programs, generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, and more
What May Challenge You:
* Every hour of each day is different
* Weekend availability is required
* Caring for the people we serve can be physically, mentally, and emotionally tough
At Bancroft, you ll do more than just make an impact. We are a care team of 2,700 employees across 200+ facilities and homes in NJ, PA, and DE committed to making a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve and their loved ones. Together, we work diligently and compassionately, to improve the lives of the people we serve. Find your purpose and more at Bancroft.
Real Life. Real Purpose.
Ability to successfully clear a pre-employment physical, drug test and criminal background check is required
Direct Support Professional, DSP, Developmental Disabilities, Intellectual Disabilities, DD, Autism, Direct Support, Direct Care, Community Based, Mental Health Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Patient Care Assistant, PCA, Home Health Aide, Residential Counselor, Caregiver, Companion, Applied Behavior Analysis, ABA, Neurobehavioral, Psychology, Social Services
Bancroft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. #cb