Project Mgr I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/20/2020
END DATE 8/10/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPower the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It s time you were a part of something bigger.
We re expanding our workforce engineers, architects, developers and more onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you re ready for high-impact, you re ready for CDK.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
* Uses specific knowledge about one or more areas of engineering to research, plan, communicate, and achieve objectives through program/project team.
* Oversees the team as they plan, track, and execute complex project plans from start to completion.
* Recommends changes to improve the engineering process and to alleviate process inaccuracy and duplication.
* Maintains an awareness of industry trends, business conditions, and internal processes and practices to influence the success of programs and initiatives.
* Represents the organization as the principal customer contact and generally performs in a program/project leadership role.
* Interacts with management and senior customer personnel on matters requiring coordination across organization lines.
* Works independently and exercises sound judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Provides resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
* Applies complex theories, concepts, principles, and methodologies to create innovative solutions.
* Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignment. Work is accomplished without considerable direction.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
* Bachelor s degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience; OR
* Master s degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience
PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES & Qualifications
* Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Professional ScrumMaster (PSM) Certification
* Proficient in JIRA
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.