This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/22/2020
END DATE 9/1/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers--many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs--keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Staff Accountant, you will perform general ledger reconciliation, analysis, and research. You will update internal documentation and assist your management and your team with financial reporting.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
* Review application of cash receipts and post into the systems (Lease Plus and Great Plains).
* Enter cash receipts into the systems (Lease Plus and Great Plains) as required.
* Assist with the analysis and propose resolutions for the suspense/clearing accounts.
* Prepare daily investor payments.
* Assist team members with researching complex cash postings.
* Preparation of monthly and quarterly journal entries.
* Reconciliation and analysis of multiple, complex general ledger accounts.
* Update documented internal controls and accounting processes.
* Write, revise and implement processes with effective and efficient internal controls.
* Assist with both internal and external audit requests.
* Assist with a variety of special projects.
* Perform other duties as requested in order to meet department goals and objectives.
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor.
* Handle confidential matters and information professionally.
* Conduct business in a professional, competent, and ethical manner.
* Adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of general ledger account reconciliation.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Previous hands-on VLOOKUP and pivot experience.
* Experience in large volume accounts receivables and cash application preferred.
* Excellent organization and communication skills.
* A highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work alone.
* Prepared to put in additional hours, as required, to complete tasks and fulfill deadlines in a very fast-paced environment.
* Adaptable to different computer environments.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
* 1-2 years of previous experience in Accounting.
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally.
ePlus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ePlus promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ePlus is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.