Patient Accounts Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/23/2020
END DATE 9/4/2020
Hackensack Meridian Health
How have you impacted someone s life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of Patient Accounts Supervisor at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
* Oversees the day to day activities of the JFK Health System Patient Accounting Department.
* Ensures that all billing, charge posting, and correspondence is handled in the appropriate time frames following established policies and procedures.
* Responsible for assigning certain duties to employees and ensuring that new employees are equipped with the necessary knowledge, equipment, tools, supplies and applications in order to perform adequately in their new role.
* Maintains and monitors time and attendance records to ensure accuracy and proper staffing.
* Communicates with JFK customers in a timely, effective, caring, and courteous manner.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 5-6 years of billing experience, good analytical skills and good decision making ability.
* PC literate - Microsoft, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
* Associate or Bachelor's degree
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.