Website Optimization Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/24/2020
END DATE 8/25/2020
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHAT IT TAKES TO BE PART OF THE FIREMON TEAM
FireMon provides persistent network security for hybrid environments through a powerful fusion of real-time asset visibility, continuous compliance and automation. Since creating the first-ever network security policy management solution, FireMon has delivered command and control over complex network security infrastructures for more than 1,700 customers.
Our customers have unique and complex security problems that are difficult to solve. This doesn t intimidate us, it inspires us. It pushes us to be more creative and find solutions to ensure their success. If this sounds like a movement you'd be interested in joining, we invite you to apply today.
As a thought leader in a space we invented, FireMon is paving the way in the cybersecurity industry across the globe. At FireMon, you'll find a disruptive, cutting-edge environment. It's a place where being proactive is rewarded and each day is more innovative than the last. This drive permeates everything we do from how we develop our products to how we engage with our customers and how we get things done.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person s work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company. Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors in the industry, you get the security of an established organization but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller company.
WEBSITE OPTIMIZATION MANAGER
Located ANYWHERE in the United States of America
FireMon is seeking a rockstar Website Optimization Manager with the chops to both strategize and execute as part of the Growth Marketing team. The right candidate will lead our charge to optimize the performance of FireMon.com in order to generate more qualified leads, organic traffic, and engaged visitors.
* Partner with Marketing to conceive, develop, implement, and optimize online campaigns, SEO efforts, digital marketing, and social media strategies that drive traffic to FireMon.com, increase site conversion, and expand sales.
* Leverages analytics, experimentation, and data-driven decision making to drive all website and digital content optimization efforts across FireMon.com to improve conversion rate, user experience, and SEO.
* Help maintain accurate content on FireMon.com
* Craft and optimize landing pages for user experience and conversion.
* Leverages web analytics tools (ex: Google Analytics, Optimize.ly) to provide data-driven suggestions to sourcing teams (paid, social, email, affiliate) by looking at both holistic and channel level performance to improve the quality of users and time on site
* Focus on site navigation optimizations to ensure consistency with messaging on site (content) and creative messaging (ads) for digital marketing efforts
* Develop, manage, and report on A/B and multivariate tests to drive more qualified sales leads.
* Develops relevant site metrics and key performance indicators to evaluate website and funnel performance and identifies opportunities for optimization
* Identify opportunities for improvement to landing pages, content, and features to improve customer experience and sales.
* Coordinate website modifications for new product launches.
* Create and develop project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements, including wireframing, design drafts, proposed content & scope of work.
* 3-5 years proven experience driving traffic and conversion on high traffic B2B websites
* Experience managing and optimizing Wordpress websites
* Experience with SEO optimization
* Working knowledge of HTML / CSS
* Experience with A/B testing frameworks.