Sales Rep - Orem, UT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/24/2020
END DATE 10/12/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONSells products for manufacturer or distributor to business and industrial establishments or individuals at the sales office, store, showroom, or customer's place of business by performing the following duties.
* Identifying and attracting new customers by introducing new products, services, and technologies while maintaining existing relationships in an effort to increase Lincare Healthcare sales and exceed customer expectations
* Sells products for manufacturer or distributor to business and industrial establishments or individuals at the sales office, store, showroom, or customer's place of business by performing the following duties
* Identify and develop new referral sources. Responsible for obtaining a predetermined number of oxygen set-ups from new referral sources each month
* Conducts in-service for referral sources educating them in the use and application of Lincare equipment
* Understand and provide information on Medicare and insurance procedures, pricing information, and product information to referral sources
* Assist the center in the assurance of clean paperwork before packages are sent to accounting for billing and collections activities by conducting follow-up visits to the physicians to obtain prescriptions for services
* Able to work independently and must be detail-oriented, and have excellent organizational skills
#SLS Lincare is playing our part to meet the COVID-19 challenges through our continuum of care with in-home services, helping to maximize hospital capacity and providing a more comfortable environment for our patients. Lincare's number one priority in any emergency or natural disaster is your safety. Lincare has been preparing for the safety of our employees and the continuum of care that may be needed for our patients. While a vast majority of our roles do not have face to face interactions with our patients some roles do. With these patient-facing roles, we have ensured that we are following the latest standards and guidance in the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). We are a healthcare provider and must live up to our duty. We are in an essential industry. We are essential at any time for some of the most vulnerable people in need of respiratory care ­ -- that's what Lincare does. And now, even more so, all of us are needed to play our vital role.
* Able to do up to 50% domestic travel
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Excellent Time Management Skills
* Excellent human relations skills to interface with doctors, hospital administrators and department heads
* Must be computer literate
* Ability to convey a positive and professional image to customers and employees
* Maintain composure in high pressure situations
* Capable of following an issue through to its conclusion
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans