Bilingual (English / Korean) Customer Service Care Coordinator - US Telecommute (Job Fair)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/27/2020
END DATE 8/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOIN US FOR OUR WORK AT HOME BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2020 FROM 2:00PM TO 4:00PM CST
CONNECT FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE, TABLET, OR COMPUTER TO CHAT WITH RECRUITERS AND LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EXCITING TELECOMMUTE CUSTOMER SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES FOR MANDARIN, CANTONESE, KOREAN, AND VIETNAMESE BILINGUAL LANGUAGES!
REGISTER HERE FOR THE EVENT AT: https://uhg.hr/VJF86
We strongly encourage you to apply in advance of the event if you are interested in this opening. Attendance at the event isn't required to be a candidate for potential employment.
Turn on the news on any night of the week and you re likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. It s dramatic. It s positive. And it s being led by companies like UNITEDHEALTH GROUP. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to help serve our existing and new customers. As a senior member of our Advocate4Me team, you ll provide our members with the information they need to make better decisions about their health, helping them get access to the right care the first time. Every day, you'll help 50 to 70 callers, in a compassionate and empathetic manner, providing guidance, support and resolving escalated issues. This is no small opportunity.
There will be opportunities to select an 8 hour shifts Monday through Friday during the normal business hours of 8am - 8pm local time of the members that you service. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group s Telecommuter Policy.
* Handle call transfers for claims reconsiderations and member education
* Help guide and educate customers about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer-driven health care topics to select the best benefit plan options, maximize the value of their health plan benefits and choose a quality care provider
* Contact care providers (doctor s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance
* Assist customers in navigating UnitedHealth Group websites, encouraging and reassuring them to become self-sufficient in using our tools
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert or mentor to other team members
You've got loads of compassion, but you'll need more for this role. You'll be interacting with members who need your help to resolve an issue. They may be frustrated and you'll have to manage the conversation with them positively while multi-tasking to get to resolution. And many people come into this role surprised by how truly fast-paced our environment really is. You'll leave every day impressed by how much you've accomplished.
You ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 2+ years of combined education, work and/or volunteer experience
* Bilingual English and Korean
* Associate's Degree (or higher)
* 2+ years of experience in customer service of phone work
* Health Care/Insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents, or benefit plan design)
* Social work, behavioral health, disease prevention, health promotion and behavior change (working with vulnerable populations)
* Sales or account management experience
* Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
* Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
* Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UNITEDHEALTH GROUP is a team of more than 200,000 people who are building career success through commitment, compassion and a desire to make a difference. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing YOUR LIFE S BEST WORK.SM
CAREERS AT UNITEDHEALTHCARE EMPLOYER & INDIVIDUAL. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is YOUR LIFE S BEST WORK.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
KEYWORDS: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training class