Physician / Cardiology / Ohio / Permanent / Advanced Heart Failure Phy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/27/2020
END DATE 8/7/2020
Britt Medical Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking BC/BE Advanced Heart Failure (AHF) Specialist to partner with current AHF specialist. Physician will rotate between offices in the Dayton and surrounding markets, with a strong referral base of primary care physicians.
Heart and Vascular Wellness Center designed to ensure comprehensive medical care for cardiac patients. Heart Services offered 24/7 at the Dayton Heart and Vascular Hospital (on the same campus) includes open-heart surgery, cardiac and vascular stent placement, watchman device and electrophysiology studies. There is a dedicated cardiovascular ICU, along with dedicated heart and vascular medical units.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
* Competitive Salary
* Sign on Bonus
* Moving Expense Reimbursement
* Student Loan Repayment Assistance
* Paid Medical Malpractice
* Retirement and Rich Benefit Package
Conveniently located within 90 minutes of Columbus, Cincinnati, Mason and Indianapolis. Amenities include:
* Sports - major and minor league baseball, professional football, and professional soccer
* Culturally diverse - museums, symphonies, multiple theaters, zoos
* Excellent educational systems - both public and private
* Housing - friendly neighborhoods or urban condos/apartments with walking distance to major shopping opportunities and numerous dining options