Inside Sales Representative - Colorado Springs, CO (Job Fair)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/29/2020
END DATE 8/13/2020
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOIN US FOR OUR INSIDE SALES VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2020 FROM 11:00AM TO 1:00PM MDT
CONNECT FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE, TABLET, OR COMPUTER TO CHAT WITH RECRUITERS AND LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EXCITING INSIDE SALES OPPORTUNITIES IN COLORADO SPRINGS, MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MINNETONKA, MIAMI, AND PHOENIX!
REGISTER HERE FOR THE EVENT AT: https://uhg.hr/JF84
We strongly encourage you to apply in advance of the event if you are interested in this opening. Attendance at the event isn't required to be a candidate for potential employment.
Apply today to be part of our next sales training class.
Leverage your sales experience into a sales career with UNITEDHEALTH GROUP. As an INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, you'll answer incoming calls from people interested in purchasing insurance supplements (no cold calling). You'll solicit basic information, answer questions and provide options while serving as a consultant to help the callers select the right plan for their situation and budget. Don t wait to join us! There s never been a better time than now to start doing YOUR LIFE\'S BEST WORK.SM
This position is a full-time flex schedule (35 hours/week) with our site Hours of Operation: Monday through Sunday 7 AM 10 PM local time. We do require our employees to be flexible enough to work any shift, any day of the week during those hours. The flex schedule typically includes a 32 hour work week Mon-Sat during the months of Jan-Sept and 40 hours + overtime Mon-Sun during our sales season of Oct-Dec. Our office is located at 9945 Federal Drive; Colorado Springs, CO 80921.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES receive a competitive base salary and are eligible to receive bonuses based on sales performance. Our training classes not only prepare you for your role and ensure that you have the tools and resources that you need to be successful, but we will pay for and provide support for you to obtain the required state insurance licenses you need to have.
IF YOU PROVIDE VERIFICATION YOU HOLD THE APPROPRIATE STATE LICENSES 7 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR START DATE, AND UPON HIRE YOU SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE OUR UHC PORTFOLIO AGENT NEW HIRE TRAINING CLASS, YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS.
There are several steps in our hiring process. Please make sure that you have filled out all required sections of your employment application. Once you submit your completed application, you will receive an email with information regarding next steps including any pre-employment assessment(s) that are required. Both your application and any required assessment(s) need to be completed before we can consider you for employment so the sooner you complete these two steps, the sooner you will hear from us. To learn more, go to: http://uhg.hr/OurApplicationProcess
* Answer incoming phone calls from prospective members and identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert the caller to a qualified lead and ultimately sale
* Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
* Using knowledge of the product portfolio to accurately assess the distinct needs of different prospects, explain the differences between various products, and assist the prospect member in selecting a product that best meets their unique needs
* May make outbound calls to prospective members to follow up on questions or to current members to review current or new products and services
* Assist the prospect in completion of the enrollment application over the phone with complete, accurate and required information, consistent with product requirements and enrollment guidelines
* Meet the goals established for the position in the areas of: sales quota, attendance and other performance criteria.
* Meet and maintain requirements for agent licensure, appointments, and annual product certification
You ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
* Sales experience preferred, but not required
* An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
* Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
* Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine need and consult with caller to provide appropriate product to fit their needs
* Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of caller communication styles and personalities
* Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
* All new hires will be required to successfully complete the UHC Portfolio Agent New Hire training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
* Within 14 days, must obtain all appropriate state insurance licenses (may be completed during training)
CAREERS AT UNITEDHEALTHCARE MEDICARE & RETIREMENT. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It's time to do YOUR LIFE S BEST WORK.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: billing, claims, medical claims, healthcare claims, office, UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare, training class, customer service representative, customer service, CSR, Data Entry, adjustments, phone support, sales, telesales, Medicare