This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2020
END DATE 8/16/2020
Lake Oswego, OR
Come work for one of Oregon's 2018 Most Admired Companies!
PRN Various Shift Position Available
The Stafford- Boutique Retirement Community
1200 Overlook Drive
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
As a caregiver with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job - it's a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career path.
* Care for residents and assist in updating each resident's service plan
* Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and eating
* Assist with the Life Enrichment Program and encourage residents to participate in activities
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter
* Assist in providing a safe environment for residents
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance and specialized caregiving as needed
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
* Have knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with elders
* Possess a passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
* Tuition assistance
* Mentorship opportunities
* Free nursing assistant classes
* Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
* Generous employee referral program
* Paid time off
* 401K retirement plan
* Flexible spending accounts
* Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
The Stafford Retirement Community offers independent living and assisted living services. Designed as a destination resort, The Stafford is located in beautiful Lake Oswego, Oregon and serves Portland and surrounding communities. Our mission is to encourage independence while offering the assistance you need, when you need it. Come dine in our own in-house restaurant , enjoy an evening at our movie theater, spend a day at our spa, or join one of our art classes or social events. Our main goal is for you enjoy life . Join our team as we are currently seeking to add to our top notch talent!