This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2020
END DATE 8/27/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONMAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Currently hiring 2nd and 3rd shift! Maintenance Mechanic will ensure production machinery and building equipment are maintained in a safe operating condition, meeting uptime requirements to assure uninterrupted production.
- Troubleshooting and repairing machinery and facility equipment.
- Repairing machines, jigs, fixtures, gauges, and fits replacement parts.
- Checking & repairing test instruments.
- Must have troubleshooting skills necessary for repairs.
- Experience with programmable controllers, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, PLC hardware and ladder logic required.
- Understanding of motor control circuitry (VFDs, servos, etc.) required.
- Experience in mechanical set up, millwright expected.
- May be required to set up and operate one or all of the following machines: lathe, milling machine, drill press, grinder, power saws, welder, etc.
- Must be able to read schematics and blueprints.
- Performing preventive maintenance to assure maximum equipment functionality.
- Adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Working knowledge with computers.
- Required to provide hand tools and equipment to perform normal maintenance tasks. There is a $0.25/hour added to your base salary as a tool allowance. REM-04 WS-04
Shift start: 2:00PM or 10:00PM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
Monday to Friday. Overtime is routinely expected
* Health, dental insurance
* Paid time off
* 401(k) plan
* Must pass drug screen
* Must pass background check
* Can lift 50 lbs
* Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 2 years maintenance mechanic experience in manufacturing facility. Able to read schematics and blueprints. Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions due to limited space. Agility to climb ladders to perform repairs.
Clarios, formerly Johnson Controls Power Solutions, is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. They partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Their 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle.