Inside Sales Rep - Inbound
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2020
END DATE 8/14/2020
United Site Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONApply to open positions at United Site Services text USSCareers to 22633 to get started!
The Inbound Inside Sales Representative is an essential partner in the USS selling and customer experience process. The IISR is responsible for handling the inbound sales volume for all tiers of customers, properly qualify and manage each call to close orders, up-sell and cross-sell products. This role should have a clear understanding of the entire USS sales process, the ability to identify customer ranking and potential as well as the rules of engagement for handling the sale. The IISR is also a key player in opportunity management with in Salesforce.com, as well as proper flow of each transaction/inquiry. This position will offer world class service with clarity, energy and immediacy for every customer interaction.
* Demonstrate strong safety awareness and leadership to Identify potential customer growth opportunities for sales.
* Expand awareness to educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
* Upsell and cross-sell all product offerings available in the specific market
* Handle daily calls effectively while adhering to assigned schedules
* Manage inbound emails and cases effectively
* Hold professionally engaging conversations over the phone and via e-mail
* Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues for all customers.
* Heavy emphasis on inbound calls with target of \\"0\\" missed.
* Be aware of competitor activities in the region and assess opportunities for business development.
* Work to revenue targets and KPI's as set by Supervisor.
* Establish a quality relationship with all other Sales positions and leaders as needed.
* Develop sales strategies to capitalize on inbound call wins and volume growth.
* Keep up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
* Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all USS products and services.
* Produce quotes and orders through Salesforce.com
* Document sales activities and leverage business intelligence through Salesforce.com; Know the key steps of projects and project management
* Ability to navigate Salesforce.com effectively and efficiently
* Adding: Projects, Contacts, Accounts, other applicable data entry
* Champion, demonstrate, and uphold our values: Easy, Safe, & Clean.
* Perform other duties as required by management.
* Demonstrate desire to succeed and win with a positive and professional attitude as well as grow career opportunities