RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Any / Registered Nurse - Cardiac Te
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/1/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment as a Cardiac Telemetry Unit Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Centerpoint Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Cardiac Telemetry nurses assess acute changes in patients . They monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of patients, interpret ECGs, note arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
ABOUT THIS UNIT:
* 36 Bed Cardiac Telemetry Unit
* Wide variety of monitored patients, Chest Pain, Stroke, COPD, Post Ops, GI, Accelerated Heart Rhythm, respiratory, Drips and more! Step down from PCU and Level II Trauma Center.
* Strong leaders to provide career development, career pathing and elevation to more critical care provided!
* Team is a united front. Provide support, guidance and education for each other. Great growth opportunities
* The registered nurse coordinates and provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient.
* Nursing care is provided in accordance with the hospital and departmental policies and procedures, and supports the mission of Centerpoint Medical Center.
* The registered nurse in this department provides care for ages 16 and over, young adult patients 18-39 years, adult patients age 40-64 years, and g...