Sr Resident Care Director (Must Have an RN License)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/9/2020
Sunrise Senior Living
\\"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what s right for the resident. For me, that s a big breath of fresh air.\\"
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Senior Resident Care Director (Sr. RCD) is responsible for providing overall leadership and management of the health and well-being of the residents within the community to which they are assigned to.
- Managing all clinical programs, quality assurance and regulatory compliance
- Assisting in the training and on-boarding of clinical and care coordinator team members
- Assisting and partnering with the Regional Director of Resident Care to provide Medication Care Manager training (in states where allowed), Nursing at-Sunrise training and any other care and service training
- Maintains current state license as a Professional Registered Nurse per state regulations in the states they cover and support
- Experience in assisted living and/or long term care
- A minimum of five (5) year experience as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstration of competence in assessment skills, injections/medication administration, follow up and triage
- Minimum two (2) years nursing management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
- Ability to delegate and oversee that care is being provided according to nursing and Sunrise standards
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations and trainings
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office and Sunrise applications with the ability to learn new applications
- Able to travel within a geographic area and on special projects for Sunrise
- As applicable, all Sunrise team members who drive a Sunrise vehicle must review and sign the Driver job description
- Ability to work weekends, evenings & flexible hours as needed for resident care/services, must be available to our customers at peak service times and as needed
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work