Plant Services Maintenance Assistant Full Time Days
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/12/2020
PLANT SERVICES (MAINTENANCE) ASSISTANT ADVENTHEALTH CARE CENTER BURLESON
This position is located in Burleson
HUGULEY NURSING & REHAB
301 HUGULEY BLVD, BURLESON, TX 76028
TOP REASONS TO WORK AT ADVENTHEALTH CARE CENTER BUSINESS OFFICE
* AdventHealth Care Center s mission to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ
* The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
* The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization s mission
* The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
* Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be Greater as a Whole
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Perform preventive maintenance inspections and tasks as scheduled.
Assist with all repairs, refurbishing projects, and furniture/equipment moving.
Assist in the repair of building equipment as instructed by the Plant Services Director.
Assist in the removal of refuse from the building and subsequent transfer to the dumpster.
Remove snow from the walkways and entrances when necessary.
Operate lawn mowers and perform other duties related to the maintenance of the ground area.
Perform a variety of cleaning functions within the building.
Unpack and shelve supplies in the store rooms.
Maintain the facility grounds.
Act in compliance with corporate, facility, and departmental policies and procedures.
Assist with safety inspections, tests, and drills as requested.
Attend pertinent in-service sessions.
Maintain accurate records and logs on maintenance activities.
Prepare and submit reports on maintenance functions as requested.
Provide facility-wide training on safety issues as requested.
Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to responsibilities.
Perform routine maintenance and repairs on building and grounds.
Attends staff education, training and other meetings
Maintains professional conduct while interacting with residents
Follows facility policies and procedures including but not limited to resident rights, infection control, dignity, etc.
Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Proficient in the use of a computer
* Typing of 40 wpm
The Plant Services Assistant performs routine manual work connected with proper maintenance of the building and ground area.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.