This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE ARE HIRING
Technologist-Electrophysiology - Cardiac Cath Labs Anc 001 - Full-Time, Day - Providence Health Center - Waco, TX
M-F Day shift with on call duties.
Registered Cardiographic Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) or a Registered Cardiographic Invasive Specialist (RCIS). OR Radiology Tech (RT)(ARRT) with Cath Lab Experience
Emergency Department (EMT/Paramedic) Exp a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Network - TX, you will have the opportunity to perform functions prior to, during and following electrophysiology procedures.
* Facilitates all aspects of set up and development including responsibility and functionality of all electrophysiology (EP) lab equipment and troubleshooting equipment technical problems.
* Facilitates and provides Tilt Table Testing.
* Assists physician in instrumentation, pacing and recording activities during EP procedures and facilitates proper recording and storage of data.
* Performs device interrogation of inpatients and post-operative device interrogation.
* Functions as coordinator and patient liaison between physicians and outpatient clinical care, including direct involvement in patient relations.
* Schedules outpatient visits and inpatient procedures including coordinating necessary clinical objectives prior to procedure.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Required Credential(s):
* Advanced Life Support obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
* Registered Cardiographic Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) or a Registered Cardiographic Invasive Specialist (RCIS). OR Radiology Tech (RT)(ARRT) with Cath Lab Experience.
* High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
* None required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of Compassion.
A vision of Excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.