Cyberspace Analyst III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/15/2020
Annapolis Junction, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONBusiness Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
* Provides technical expertise for the identification, development and prioritization of cyberspace operations requirements, processes, procedures, and governing directives
* Assists in conducting cyberspace operations and defense of the DOD Information Network (DODIN)
* Provides situational awareness (SA) of cyber incidents, health, performance, availability, and reliability of the DODIN
* Identifies issues and priorities affecting operations
* Supports the creation, dissemination, and compliance of applicable orders and directives to the DOD community
* Addresses areas of concern for the development of cyberspace capabilities for cyberspace operations
* Prepares and modifies requirements to develop cyberspace capabilities based on the changing cyberspace environment for appropriate Government review, validation, and prioritization
* Analyzes capability development requirements, concept of operation documents, and system architecture
* Plans, organizes, determines, and recommends necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated changes to the DODIN
* Tests and documents results for newly developed capabilities based on USCYBERCOM requirements
* Develops, integrates, and maintains operational TTPs, SOPs, and Concept of Operations (CONOPs)
* Evaluates countermeasure assessments and provides recommendations to leadership on implementation of countermeasures
* Develops and assesses current DODIN plans and policies to include emerging technologies
* Synchronizes and prioritizes capability requirements and new tactical uses of existing capabilities
* Identifies shortfall and capability gaps on DOD policy and guidance
* Minimum 10 years of experience as a Cyberspace Analyst or a related functional area
* Minimum of High School Diploma
* Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level III Certification or CSSP Manager
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).