Assistant Director of Nursing Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
Sunrise Senior Living
\\"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what s right for the resident. For me, that s a big breath of fresh air.\\"
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Assistant Director of Nursing Services is responsible for providing assistance and supervision of the clinical care and services to residents in the skilled nursing operations in accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies in promotion of the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents.
- Supervising the team members in the skilled nursing center to include but not limited to training, development, scheduling, disciplinary leadership and evaluations
- Directing others and providing assistance in clinical care ensuring consistent delivery of quality resident services
- Assisting the Director of Nursing Services (DNS) in maintaining the skilled nursing budget to include but not limited to labor expense, medical supplies, census
- Understands and assists with the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process
- Reviews and assists in case management of both Medicare & non-Medicare residents
- Graduate of approved college/school of nursing
- Maintains a current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) per state regulations
- One (1) year supervisory and nurse management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling in a nursing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled nursing
-Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state and local long term care regulations
- Competent in the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI)
- To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.