Application Engineer II - ADAS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 9/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAnsys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Application Engineer II is responsible for leveraging advanced-level engineering knowledge and relationships to support regional accounts with significant impact on software revenue, as well as for helping customers to solve complex engineering problems using ANSYS software products. This role provides technical pre-sales support throughout the entire sales process.
* Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations
* Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers' current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows
* Create and demonstrate simulation solutions to streamline customer workflows, in support of the software sales process
* Participate in internal corporate initiatives to further enhance the solution suites, presales/sales enablement and professional growth
* Responsible for articulating ANSYS' value proposition, which may encompass its entire suite of products.
* Instruct introductory and/or intermediate training classes on the usage of ANSYS products
* Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams and understanding the needs of our customers
* Bachelor's degree in Applied Math, Computer Sciences, Physics or Computer Engineering or relevant field
* Experience in commercial software design and programming
* A minimum of 3 years programming experience in programming (C/C++, Matlab/Simulink, CUDA, OpenGL)
* Knowledge in development of on-board software for ADAS or any Computer Vision (CV)
* A minimum of 2 years' experience with industry leading virtual reality simulation toolsets
* MS or PhD degree a plus
* A minimum of 4 years of experience in an engineering software environment is a plus
* Experience in high performance computing software programming, parallel system architecture, and GPU programming is a plus
* Knowledge of tools like SCANeR, CarMaker, CarSim, or ADTF and any standard like FMI/OSI or Autosar is a plus
* Experience in development of engineering driving simulation application including vehicle dynamics, control theory, ADAS software, 3D environment or sensor models a plus
* Familiarity with the Mono framework a plus
* Knowledge of .NET web framework (preferably 4.5 and above) preferred
* Knowledge and experience of Automotive Industry Automotive ADAS Level 2 to 5.
* Knowledge in VB.NET a plus
* Ability to work effectively and independently in a distributed team environment
* Excellent communication skills
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
* Customer focus
* Results and Accountability
* Transparency and Integrity
* Sense of urgency
* Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the \\"what's next\\" as much as the \\"mission accomplished\\". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Troy
Nearest Secondary Market: Detroit