Sr. Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
Eden Prairie, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONOPTUM is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing YOUR LIFE\'S BEST WORK.(SM)
OPTUMSERVE provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well-being of Americans.
You ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
* Participates in analysis, design, and new development of BPM based applications in a fast-paced environment.
* Translates business process software requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions.
* Designs, develops medium, and large-scale software applications with other engineers.
* Creates user interfaces and process models
* Coordinates closely with other programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
* Supports data migration, loading and conversion between data stores.
* Prepares and maintains system, application and program level documentation as needed.
* Assists in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications and designs to meet changes required in the work processes.
* Other duties involved in the application development as needed.
* Follow the CMMI Level 4 guidelines while performing development life cycle
* Conduct Sprint testing and unit testing.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
* 5+ years related experience in IT
* 2+ years of Appian design, development & implementation experience
* Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies
TECHNOLOGY CAREERS WITH OPTUM. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do YOUR LIFE\'S BEST WORK.(SM)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr. Software Engineer, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Work from home, Work at home, Telecommuter, Remote