COOP - Area Sales Manager - Dallas
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Asset Sharing Specialist will be responsible for driving new business for COOP by Ryder, the sharing platform for commercial vehicles in their assigned territory.
* Prospecting for new business in a defined area of assigned city to generate new customers for COOP by Ryder
* Leverage marketing leads to identify high-potential COOP customers and engage in onboarding discussion
* Work with the leasing and rental sales network in the assigned city to generate new customer leads
* Guide interested prospects through a platform demo. Use customer knowledge gained through lead generation activity to highlight key areas of interest. Setup follow-up activities to keep prospects engaged. Deliver onboarding of new COOP customers
* Facilitate transactions between existing COOP customers and resolve potential customer complaints for DOT violations, accidents, breakdowns, etc
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to build strong customer relationships (preferred)
* Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
* Highly thorough and dependable
* Maintains a high degree of professionalism
* Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
* High energy, self directed, self motivated and able to work as part of a team as well
* Bachelor's degree required in Sales/Marketing/Transportation
* Three (3) years or more in commercial vehicle or car rental sales required
* Two (2) years or more in a business development position required
Greater than 60%
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the customers they serve. If you're looking for an opportunity to be an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we're the right company for you.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America s largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.