Pediatrics Cardiology Sonographer Ocala FT Days
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/16/2020
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
PEDIATRICS CARDIOLOGY SONOGRAPHER OCALA FT DAYS - ADVENTHEALTH MEDICAL GROUP
LOCATION: 307 SW 14th Street, Ocala, FL 34471
TOP REASONS TO WORK AT ADVENTHEALTH MEDICAL GROUP
* Faith based & mission driven organization
* Central Florida s premier multi-specialty medical group
* Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
* CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
* Positive working climate to support a work life balance
WORK HOURS/SHIFT: FT Days
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Deliver appropriate care while recognizing patient conditions and ensuring successful completion of procedures.
* Assess the patient s physical condition and age specific needs.
* Provide instructions that achieve patient cooperation and desired results.
* Acquire patient s clinical history.
* Document patient weight, height, blood pressure, O2 SAT and other pertinent information depending on patient status.
* Assess sonographic images for technical quality, proper annotation and patient identification, ensuring that all relative anatomy is demonstrated
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* High school graduate or equivalent required.
* Satisfactory completion of one of the following: at least (2) years in Allied Health Education Program and (1) year on the job training in echocardiography, or completion of an approved echocardiography education program or significant experience in complex congenital heart lesions and surgical repairs.
* Extensive experience in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology sonography. A history of working with a Pediatric Cardiology Specialist in the past is desired.
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Skilled in operating ultrasound equipment.
* Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
* Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
* Demonstrates ability to communicate by reading, writing legibly, speaking and comprehending English effectively in order to carry out job requirements.
Perform transthoracic echocardiograms of pediatric cardiology patients. Assist the Pediatric Cardiologist in acquisition of sonographic images and interpretation.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.