This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/7/2020
New York, NY
Related Management is seeking a dynamic and experienced Recruiter to join our growing team. This person will lead all recruitment efforts for a multitude of properties across the US. We are looking for someone who can take initiative and find quality Leasing Consultants, Maintenance Technicians, Property Managers, etc. at our sites.
* Manage the full cycle recruitment process for affordable properties in the Midwest as well as market rate residential properties, filling 200 + positions in the property management space annually.
* Act as a talent advisor and consult with business leaders to understand hiring needs and goals.
* Partner with senior leadership and hiring managers to make recommendations on recruitment and marketing strategies that will yield the best possible results.
* Act as the first point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers on all HR specific questions.
* Work cross-functionally with HR Operations, HR Generalists, Learning & Development, and Benefits & Compensation teams on special projects to ensure an efficient recruitment and onboarding process.
* Attend job fairs to promote Related and attract a diverse candidate pool.
* Lead weekly recruiting updates calls with both portfolios.
* Create and maintain relationships with temporary staffing agencies, negotiate fees, and facilitate revisions to contracts so that properties can obtain talent quickly.
* Build reports that analyze staffing metrics and recruitment trends to share with leadership on both a weekly and monthly basis.
* Assist in the acquisition process from a recruitment standpoint.
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
* Paid Time Off & holidays
* Tuition reimbursement
* Robust modern fertility program
* Incentive bonus program
* Commuter benefits
* Employee Assistance Program & more!
* 3 + years of recruitment experience preferably in property management industry.
* Bachelor s Degree required.
* Experience working in a high volume and fast paced environment is required.
* Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
* Proven ability to handle multiple tasks/deadlines at one time while remaining organized.
* Must be able to maintain positive working relationships with many different business partners.
* Experience working with iCIMS or similar ATS is preferred.
#CBCS #GLCS3 #APCS3
#CBCS #LI-CS1 #APCS1 #GLCS1
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents and commercial tenants expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer