Bilingual Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/10/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONBilingual Customer Service Representative - CUS001395
This position is responsible for delivering superior customer service while handling a large volume of inbound/outbound phone calls regarding cellular products and services for both consumer (prepaid/postpaid) and business accounts. The Universal Bilingual Customer Service Representative (UMLCSR) demonstrates proficiency in the areas of sales, negotiation, retention, and interpersonal communication to gain, retain, and serve customers. This role strives to provide first contact resolution by actively listening and connecting with customers while resolving their issues efficiently and effectively.
* Responsible for handling bilingual consumer and business customer calls with the highest standard of professionalism and courtesy, addressing customer issues and ensuring company standards are met on every call.
* Proactively identifies customer needs by reviewing customer accounts and inquiries to develop product/service solutions to retain and grow the customer's relationship. Leverages the relationship with the customer to de-escalate situations.
* Troubleshoots wireless data, device and network problems for customers that may include the switch, voicemail, mobile data, network functionality and other systems.
* Works with other U.S Cellular associates, departments and functions in a professional, courteous and collaborative fashion. Maintains strong knowledge of all company products and services, including handsets, accessories, pricing, plans, promotions, and service features.
* Demonstrates strong selling, negotiation and closing skills by positioning the value of wireless services and products to new and existing customers.
* Demonstrates the ability to work with multiple computer applications at the same time, while maintaining strong engagement and connection with the customer.
* Participates in marketing efforts to solicit new business, with the possibility of outbound calling if/when necessary.
* Assists in other tasks and projects as assigned.
* High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred.
* Demonstrated proficiency in communicating complex and technical information clearly and concisely in language and terminology that fits the needs of the customer.
* Demonstrated proficiency in resolving technical issues in a high-volume call center.
* Strong consultative sales, negotiating, listening and probing skills preferred.
* Experience with wireless products and services such as: connected devices, home phones, Smartphone Operating Systems: Blackberry/RIM, Windows Mobile, IOS, and Android, tethered data connections and MMS/SMS messaging preferred.
* Experience with Windows-based PC's, including general office software knowledge required.
* Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment required.
* Effective organizational and interpersonal skills required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Must be able to work varying shifts.
* Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
JOB : Customer Service
LOCATION(S) : Oklahoma-TULSA_OK
U.S. Cellular is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.