This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/15/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONBusiness Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Job Description: The Systems Analyst will provide systems integration and analysis support at the customer site in Kunia (near Honolulu) Hawaii to perform integration tasks that provides database and web application capabilities for a period from 9 months to a year with possible extention. The Hawaii portion of the task will be performed with TDY entitlements. The solution will be specific to NSAH, but general enough to be adapted to enterprise level, where problems are similar across the enterprise.
* Work with NSAH customers on an automated tracking system for the Track Human Resources activities such as awards and Inbound Military personnel (PCS travel orders) from HRMS.
* Work with the TIKITRAVERSE team for Data Analytics to ensure integration activities comply with enterprise architecture objectives.
* Acquire knowledge and expertise in primary user domains of Human Resources and Security Determine data source configurations and output requirements.
* Capture, transform, normalize and store data from multiple specified business and technical sources.
* Replace the PCS Orders legacy SharePoint form with a new automated and sustainable system for Human Resources to process PCS travel orders.
* Instantiate MASH system(s) and database to support requirements.
* Develop a metrics dashboard based on HR analytic platform upon acquiring the data sources.
* Transition the Outside the Wire Microsoft Access database to a robust and sustainable database system.
* Provide system administration, software engineering, database and data and systems analysis expertise in the execution of systems engineering and integration activities in conjunction with the TIKITRAVERSE team.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
* Five (5) years of experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) additional years of SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor s degree.
* Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
* Optimize system operations and resource utilization and perform system capacity analysis and planning.
* Perform system administration, programming and database development duties.
* Programming and software development life cycle experience (e.g., requirements gathering, software design, test, deployment)
* Demonstrated ability to meet project deadlines and customer needs
* Ability to work independently and on a team consisting of other contractor and government personnel.
* Ability to bridge the gaps between customer requirements, operational needs, and true technical capabilities to ensure mission success
* Demonstrated expertise at SE process development, documentation and deployment for complex systems.
* Configuration and Change Management experience
* Demonstrated ability to document results and distribute information in a well-presented format.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
* Knowledge of system migration planning
* Understanding of Agile development methodology
* Experience with IC industry customer, architecture, processes and tools
* Experience creating RESTful Services
* Web development (e.g., Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, JQuery BackboneJS )
* Relational Database (e.g., SQL Server 2012 or later preferred)
* Application server management (IIS, Apache)
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).