This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
We are looking for a QA Testing Analyst to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
QA Testing Analysts are expected to demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and written communication skills to satisfy the main duties of this position. Successful QA Testing Analysts are detail-oriented, self-motivated individuals who can work closely with teams of designers, developers, and other related personnel while also being able to work independently as needed. They should display good judgment and be able decision-makers capable of exercising strong time management skills.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
* Review and analyze system specifications
* Work with business users to develop effective strategies and test plans
* Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
* Create logs to document testing phases and defects, and report defects to development team
* Create reports to communicate progress and project status
* Help troubleshoot issues
* Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle
* Assist software developers with design processes
* Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
* Experience in creating and executing test plans and test scripts
* Experience in project management and QA methodology
* Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
* Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
* Strong organizational skills
* BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
* Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
* Familiarity with defect and requirement management tools such as Bugzilla, Gitlab, ServiceNow or related tools.
* Familiarity with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium
* Experience testing iOS and Android applications
* We have a real impact on the lives of the people we serve
* We work on challenging and rewarding projects
* We give back to the communities where we live
* We offer competitive benefits including:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account options beginning your first day
* 20 days of Choice Time Off your first full year
* 11 Paid Holidays
* 40 hours of volunteer time off
* 401K Account with matching contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
* Paid Family Leave
* Child Care Subsidy Program
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading insurance holding company committed to helping families achieve the dream of home ownership and address the financial challenges of aging through its leadership positions in mortgage insurance and long term care insurance. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Genworth traces its roots back to 1871.
The mission of Genworth s US Life business is to develop solutions that meet the financial challenges of aging, including individual and group long term care insurance, annuities, life insurance and new innovative products over time.
We know we can t deliver on our mission unless we deliver for our employees. That s why we re committed to creating a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, camaraderie, rewarding work, community involvement, and a focus on our employees well-being. We know each employee contributes in their own unique way and we re dedicated to supporting every one of them to help them reach their full potential.