Identify & Access Mgmt. Systems Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/15/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPrimary Purpose:
Work closely with the Security and Networking teams to evolve the Cybersecurity Architecture and evaluate the current state of capabilities for securing identities and providing access management solutions for the enterprise. This role will be the subject matter expert in IAM System Engineer Principals and partners with Security, Infrastructure, and application development teams to create cutting edge solutions that meet security and business requirements. This person should have an in-depth understanding of the technology and security landscape, understand company operating environments, collaborate with internal teams, and vendor partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Technical hands-on lead and drive IAM deliverables across multiple projects, adhering to defined security strategies, while meeting committed estimated deployment timelines
* Researches and analyzes business trends and behavioral data to identify opportunities for improvements and new IAM initiatives
* Leads the evaluation, development, and recommendation of specific IAM technology products and platforms to provide cost-effective solutions that meet business and technology requirements
* Understand, strategize, and lead initiatives around IAM, authentication, authorization, and other related components
* Optimizes specifications for IAM technology solutions
* Provide support on IAM platforms including platform maintenance, issue resolution, monitoring, and tuning
* Supports IAM technology architecture design review efforts for assigned projects/work efforts
* Drives root cause analysis, debugging, support, and post-mortem analysis for IAM incidents and service interruptions
* Maintains, upgrades, and supports existing systems and infrastructure to ensure operational stability
* Keeps abreast of innovations and industry trends as well as changes to internal systems and determines how they impacts tools, training, and support necessary to keep systems up, running, and secure
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
* Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, or related field or equivalent education, training and work-related experience
* 5+ years of experience relevant work experience in an IAM Systems Engineering role
* Proficient at designing and Implementing IAM technologies at enterprise scale
* Proficiency in multiple IAM principal areas:
* Directory Services: Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, etc.
* Provisioning technologies
* Privileged Access Management
* Authentication & SSO: RSA MFA, SAML, or other products & modern protocols
* Demonstrated experience implementing, configuring, tuning, and performing analysis in IAM and IAM related tools
* Experience with implementation of policies and procedures for compliance and audits.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures supporting multiple branch office/retail locations
* Excellent troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to build consensus and to present complex presentations
* Ability to explain complex technical detail and tradeoffs to non-technical associates
* Proactive attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision
* CISSP certification is preferred
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.