This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
Oklahoma City, OK
The NISC III Training Group is looking for a Project Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Air Traffic Organization (ATO) Office of Safety and Technical Training (AJI).
* Maintaining schedules and preparation of status reports. Gathering requirements from customer Subject Matter Experts (SME).
* Assessing project issues and developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
* Tracking of project schedule development, project control, risk management practices/issues and project documentation and processing, archiving between simultaneous projects.
* Problem-solving with clients.
* Foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co workers.
* Planning logistics for meetings and conferences.
Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
BS/BA Degree in Business Management or related field and 2 to 4 years of related work experience or Masters' Degree and less than 2 years of related experience in:
* Management of client relationships, including communications and meeting management.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
* Super multi-tasking abilities.
* Must be able to work with, manage, and maintain information stored in a Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN)/SharePoint site(s).
* FAA or other government agency experience supporting Operations or Logistics.
Leidos is a Fortune 500 company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
The NISC III program within the Civil Group at Leidos offers an array of exciting career opportunities for professionals in the fields of engineering (fire protection, civil, power, electrical, structural, spectrum, environmental, construction) computer and database developers, project management professionals, instructional/training developers, air traffic controllers, aeronautical information specialists, terminal instruments procedures (TERPS), financial analysts, intelligence analysts, logistics analysts, and HR specialists as well as many other disciplines
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
EXTERNAL REFERRAL BONUS:
POTENTIAL FOR TELEWORK:
CLEARANCE LEVEL REQUIRED:
Yes, 10% of the time
SCHEDULED WEEKLY HOURS:
Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.