Clinical Regulatory Specialist Emergency Department Lake Nona FT Days
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 8/7/2020
REGISTERED NURSE CLINICAL REGULATORY SPECIALIST ED ADVENTHEALTH LAKE NONA
LOCATION ADDRESS: 10080 Lake Nona Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827
TOP REASONS TO WORK AT ADVENTHEALTH LAKE NONA
* The AdventHealth Lake Nona Emergency Department (ED) is an extension of our AdventHealth East Orlando Campus.
* The 18,000-square-foot facility features state-of-the-art emergency healthcare serving the residents of East Orange County open 24-7.
* The 24-bed ED includes an urgent care track to diagnose and treat non-emergent cases more efficiently, an observation unit to closely monitor care for up to 24 hours, and offers emergent care supported by ground and/or air transportation if specialty care is needed.
We are proud to be revolutionizing healthcare with visionary leadership and world-class resources
* Full Time, Monday - Friday
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Performs audits, patient chart reviews, and data collection to ensure compliance with all hospital governing agencies.
* Assesses and identifies areas for process improvement. Works with the ED Director and multidisciplinary team to establish action plans based upon data collection.
* Engages in the implementation of action plans, educates the stakeholders involved, and validates the effectiveness of the plan.
* Communicates, consults and disseminates feedback with the ED Leadership team and staff in a timely manner.
* Creates process flows with ancillary departments while developing effective working relationships.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Graduate of a RN program
* Two years of recent ED clinical nursing experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
* BSN or MSN
* One year of recent leadership experience in a hospital setting
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
* Valid Florida State Licensure as a Registered Nurse
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
* ENA Certified Emergency Nurse
* Emergency Nursing Pediatric Pediatric Course
* Trauma Nursing Core Course
Under general supervision, the Clinical Regulatory Specialist Emergency Department (CRSED) is responsible for all audits, patient chart reviews and data collection in compliance with hospital governing agencies. Upon review of the multiple data elements, the CRSED evaluates and synthesizes the elements to establish, implement and improve the measures in order to achieve effective and efficient processes with optimal patient outcomes. Through strong partnerships and communication with interdisciplinary teams, the CRSED leads and participates in planning, delivery and continuous evaluation of the process improvement plan to achieve best practice outcomes. The CRSED participates in meetings as directed by Emergency Department Leadership and other projects assigned. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.