This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/3/2020
END DATE 8/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONParsons seeks to hire a Systems Engineers to performs a variety of engineering tasks related to the development, operation, and maintenance of complex technology systems. This person will employ a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the organization.
* Conducts planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
* Develops solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology and mentor Junior Engineers in developing these skill sets.
* Assists the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
* Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
* Assists the Government in performing systems integration activities.
* Assists with Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
* Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
* Ability to solve complex problems, lead a team(s) and work independently and proactively with minimal supervision.
* Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
* Bachelor s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
* 6 years in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
* Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
* Working knowledge of Agile Software Development Framework.
* INCOSE Associate System Engineering Professional (ASEP) certification.
* Documented experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
* Membership or active participation in any of the following professional organizations: ACSM, ASCE, ASPRS, OGC, SAREM, USGIF
* Working knowledge of photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, sensor integration, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields. #CJ
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.