Engineer Military Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/3/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONReady to be part of a team that tackles infrastructure challenges? Want to take your Engineering skills to the next level to work on tough projects that will make a huge impact on the community?
PARSONS HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A MILITARY SYSTEMS ENGINEER I. THIS MID-LEVEL ELECTRICAL ENGINEER MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH. Selected candidates will support the senior engineer and subject matter experts with engineering analysis on military systems, such as: researching emerging technology applications, reviewing data stores to establish capabilities/vulnerabilities, develop simulations to test hypothesis, evaluate existing models/simulations, innovate alternative analysis and methodology, and document critical findings and characterizations.
Parsons is a leading contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense and we are seeking engineers who understand modern military systems, communication architectures, weapon design, and software development; engineers with a drive to learn, and engineers who want to work on the nation s toughest problems.
This opportunity is located in Huntsville, Alabama.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The Military Systems Engineer must have at least a BS in Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering, 0-5+ years of related work experience, and an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Security Clearance.
OTHER REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
* Must possess a strong understanding of engineering processes, engineering judgment, communication theory, and software development
* Algorithm Design and Analysis
* Models and simulations
* Electrical Engineering
* All-Source analysis
* Command and Control Analysis
* Military experience
* Command and Control system experience
* Radar system experience
* Algorithm Analysis
* RF communications
* Static/dynamic software analysis
* Vulnerability analysis
* Linux 32/64-bit
* Networking, UDP/TCP, WireShark
* Visual Studio
* Virtual Machines, VirtualBox, ESXi, VMware, QEMU
* Operating Systems
* TCP/IP and 802.11 technologies
* Unit testing
PARSONS OFFERS A VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY, GENEROUS RETIREMENT PROGRAM, CHOICE OF BEST IN CLASS COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH PLANS AND ROBUST BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
* 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid Parental Leave in addition to company paid disability benefits
* Paid Military leave for annual training and active duty leave
* Financial incentives for Wellness activities
* Flexible Paid Holiday Schedule
* Academic Scholarships for Undergraduates and Graduates for children
Take your career to a new level! Apply online today and join the Parsons Government Programs Family.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.