Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/3/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY SUMMARY
Join our team! As a member of the First American family of companies, First American Home Warranty offers a wide range of home warranty products and services to home sellers, buyers and agents. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.homewarranty.firstam.com
WHAT IS THE POSITION ALL ABOUT?
The Inside Sales Representatives primary function is to close business over the phone with new First American customers, previous customers and online customers. Inside Sales reps are responsible for achieving productivity goals by utilizing telephone based selling approaches and key training material provided in new hire training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Generates revenue utilizing a consultative selling approach in the sale of Home Warranty services on warm outbound calls
* Consistently meets or exceeds monthly sales goals by utilizing consultative top down selling, connecting to customer s pain points, and overcoming objections selling approaches
* Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions
* Consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales activity goals
* Demonstrates excellent organizational and problem solving skills
* Exhibits proficient knowledge and use of personal computer and computer software applications
* Educate, influence and advise homeowners of the best suited product for their home
* Verify and update all homeowner contact information and ensure detailed documentation of customer or contact interaction
* Maintain consistent knowledge of company (FA and Alliance) products, version updates, pricing, promotions and broker agreements
* Keep abreast of industry, contract coverage and limits, process and procedures
* A minimum of 3 years of Inside sales experience
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Possess a strong work ethic and tenacity to keep driving and exceeding sales
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate to both external and internal customers
* Solid time management skills to manage multiple customers
* Strong attention to detail in maintaining solid records to update database
* Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.