RN III Surgical ICU (ICU) FT Days
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/3/2020
END DATE 8/16/2020
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
* Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
* 100% matching 401k based on years of service
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking Registered Nurses to ensure we continue to provide all patients with HIGH QUALITY, EFFICIENT CARE. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
* A comprehensive orientation process
* Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
* Leadership development programs
* State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
CRITICAL FACTORS TO YOUR SUCCESS INCLUDE:
* Consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
* Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
* Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
* Demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
* Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL NEED:
* If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and/or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III or IV positions.
* Current RN License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
* Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
* BSN preferred
Methodist Hospital opened in 1963 as the first hospital in the now internationally acclaimed South Texas Medical Center. From the beginning, we've recognized the unique needs of each of our patients. It's a process that we continue to improve on, creating ways to better serve the community when they need us the most. With 1013 beds, Methodist Hospital offers a broad range of specialties including cardiology, cancer care, bone marrow transplants, emergency medicine, neurosciences, maternity care, gynecology and orthopedics.
As the flagship hospital of the Medical Center and of the Methodist Healthcare system of hospitals, we appreciate the support and recognition we receive from the community having been ranked No. 1 in the Express-News Reader's Choice Awards. We also enjoy being the most preferred hospital in San Antonio, as consistently reported by the Consumer Research Corporation. Methodist Hospital has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog s Hospital Safety Grade A, accredited by the Joint Commission in stroke care, and designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital under Locations.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.