This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/3/2020
END DATE 9/2/2020
PNC Financial Services Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB PROFILE
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Field Examiner within PNC's Business Credit organization, you will be based in Dallas, TX.
* Performs independent analysis on existing and prospective Borrower's collateral records and financial reports in order to determine / assess collateral values that secure loans and/or credit worthiness. 'Leads' the less critical / complex Field Examinations on existing Borrowers. May 'lead' the less critical / complex Survey and Prefund Field Examinations on prospective Borrowers.
* Performs in-depth testing, valuation and analysis of collateral (generally Accounts Receivable and Inventory) securing the loans to existing Borrowers in order to verify existence, and to identify and highlight areas of collateral weakness or deterioration. Evaluates accounting system controls and data integrity, and managerial control oversight. Reviews and evaluates borrowers accounting personnel. Verifies that collateral is being reported and managed per the terms and conditions stipulated in the Loan Document.
* Prepares Field Examination Reports and supporting workpapers that (i) highlight germane findings and material variances found, conclusions reached, and related recommendations for improvement if necessary. Such reports are utilized by Portfolio Management to verify the credit worthiness of the collateral securing the loans and to make informed credit decisions.
* Communicates and escalates significant exam findings, concerns, delays, or borrower limitations to lending and credit personnel. Identifies and reports matters related to collateral risk. Makes recommendations as it relates to the collateral supporting the loan and/or issues and concerns that are raised during the Field Exam due diligence process. Participates in meetings with the Relationship Manager and/or existing Borrowers representatives (typically the CFO, CEO and/or Controller of the company) to discuss any collateral issues/areas of concern.
* Confirms proper reporting of collateral on the Borrowing Base Certificates. Ensures that the Borrowing Base is in compliance and being managed per the terms and conditions stipulated in the Loan Approval.
* Manages the due diligence process and directs the daily progress of field work performed by the other Field Examiners assigned to the Examination including both internal employees and/or outsource Field Examiner vendors, while on-site at the Borrowers premises, to ensure all assignments and duties are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Trains junior and new Field Examiners. Evaluates junior / new field examiners progress and reports such to the Recurring Business Regional Field Examination Manager.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
* CUSTOMER FOCUSED - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
* MANAGING RISK - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Collateral Management Knowledge of the concepts, objectives, tools and methods used in collateral management; ability to implement and develop collateral strategies for risk control and profit management.
Conflict Management Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.
Data Gathering and Reporting Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.
Effective Communications Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Financial Statement Analysis Knowledge of tools, techniques, and practices, and ability to analyze and determine the credit-worthiness of a business enterprise through its financial statements.
Flexibility and Adaptability Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and the ability to apply them appropriately within the organization.
Managing Multiple Priorities Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Solving Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.