Client Solution Specialist - PNCI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/3/2020
END DATE 8/18/2020
PNC Financial Services Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB PROFILE
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Client Solution Specialist within PNC's Investments organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
* Provides sales, service and execution support for new and ongoing client relationships.
* Gathers required documentation. Prepares, reviews and verifies documents and relevant information for accuracy. Performs common processing and ensures compliance with standard regulations and processes. May administer implementation plans.
* Acts as a point of contact for clients, client teams or service partners and may act as an escalation point for client implementation and servicing issues.
* Initiates, updates and verifies client, account, or transaction details in relevant systems/applications. Provides reports as needed.
* May perform general administrative support.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
* CUSTOMER FOCUSED - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
* MANAGING RISK - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures Knowledge of the organization's customer support policies, standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all company interactions.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Flexibility and Adaptability Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Managing Multiple Priorities Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Management Process Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Products and Services Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Sales Support and Administration Knowledge of sales tasks, tools and procedures and the ability to support an organization's sales plan and process.
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.